Mr Vice President I’m Speaking Kamala Harris Election Shirt

The reason why you aren’t supposed to hold indoor gatherings is because the 6ft rule is near useless under those conditions. There are hundreds of ways anybody can get infected; through Melania to Jill to Joe for instance. Politically speaking, I’m crossing my fingers that Joe doesn’t get it. Narcissists never care about things like this until it personally effects them; this is probably the best chance we have at Trump finally taking this virus seriously. Joe being infected would undermine all that, I can already hear Trump saying “Look Joe Biden wears masks but has it too, see? Masks don’t work. Etc.”.



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season

Wardtee- Custom- T-Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Everyone Needs A Smart Sarcastic Caregiver In Their Life I’m Happy To Be Of Service To You Shirt

Pretty Ballet Girl Ladies Shirt

Sugar Skull Girl Dia De Muertos Day Of The Dead Vintage Shirt