Good Official Mike Pence Pretty Fly For A White Guy Mike Pence Funny Debate Shirt

I had the idea at the start of the pandemic to pay all tax paying Americans $25k to stay home for three months.At the time I thought how ridiculous it would be for the federal government to add 3T in debt but hey now they are at $6T and no oversight...Imagine what $25k would have done in everyone’s pocket.The rich throw it on the pile or invest The middle stays afloat The bottom can use it to stay afloat and get ahead a little Sure some would have blown through it maybe even recklessly.. not adhering to the quarantine for example. I feel now looking back, it would have been way more successful than what has transpired

Buy it : Good Official Mike Pence Pretty Fly For A White Guy Mike Pence Funny Debate Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season

Wardtee- Custom- T-Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

2020 You’re On The Naughty List Vintage Shirt

Pretty Ballet Girl Ladies Shirt

With Love And Understanding Treat Them Like Everybody Else Shirt